Smells like rhubarb, peach, cassis, plum, orange rind, cardamom, clove. 7.5oz – will burn for roughly 40 hours.
Inspired by the complex divorce of the seasons as winter spices displace summer fruit on grocery shelves.
Made in United States
Candle Care 101
So you're going to light a candle — we're excited! This is going to be a great experience, but there are just a few things you should know. We think that candles have a lot in common with living things (if that wasn't obvious), and as such they appreciate being treated with respect and kindness. Follow these guidelines and you'll be all set for a happy life together.
Start the relationship out on the right foot.
Good things take time. When you light your candle for the first time, keep it lit long enough for the wax to melt across the entire top, usually a couple of hours. Candles have memories and will burn in the same pattern on the next burn, so if you start by burning a smaller area, this will quickly turn into a tunnel and waste a lot of wax that you could have enjoyed. If you do find yourself in a dreaded tunnel situation, we're big fans of this foil trick.
Keep it tidy.
Before each time you light your candle, trim the wick to 1/4 inch, removing any mushroom shape that may be present from the last burn. This will help the flame stay small, meaning it will burn through your candle more slowly and extend the amount of time that you get to enjoy it! It also creates a safer environment and less smoke for you to breathe in.
If the wick starts to veer sideways, carefully recenter while the wax is hot to ensure an even burn throughout your candle's life.
Know when to call it a day.
When there's only 1/4 inch of wax left, it's time to say goodbye to prevent the vessel from getting too hot and becoming a dangerous nemesis in your home. The good news is that every time a candle burns out a new cup is born.
When your candle is gone, we recommend scooping out any remaining wax as well as the wick tab from the bottom with a spoon. Once you've done that, give it a quick soak in the hottest water that will come out of your tap. After a few minutes, the labels should peel right off and any extra wax will rinse right off.