london - 1 dry cloth fog eraser everyday home. a reusable dry cloth for zero fog.
Kick fog to the curb with the Fog Eraser, a large reusable dry cloth that uses patented nanotechnology to prevent fog on hard surfaces for up 24 hours.
what you get
- 1 fog eraser
- 1 storage pouch
why you’ll love it
- Patented nanotechnology: this high-tech antibacterial dry cloth leaves an atom-sized anti-fog nanofilm on hard surfaces for up to 24 hours
- Reusable: lasts 3 to 6 months (up to 200 uses)
- Dry and odorless: no messy sprays or smelly chemicals
- Perfectly sized: generously sized for everything from camera lenses and glasses to helmets and mirrors
- Non-toxic nanotechnology
- Recyclable, antibacterial fabric
how to use
- Simply wipe dry, hard surfaces evenly for about 10 seconds (don’t forget to wipe both sides of your glasses!)
- For best results, you may lightly breathe on the surface and then wipe one more time — use daily and store in sealed pouch between uses
- 100% recyclable: the Fog Eraser can be recycled with other textiles and comes in a recyclable pouch
- Lightweight = smaller carbon footprint
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of the London’s Royal Observatory — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
For 300 years, astronomers at the Royal Observatory studied the stars. Today, it is a museum and home to the prime meridian!
- 7in. x 7in. / 17.8cm x 17.8cm
- SGS-tested to have zero alcohol or heavy metals
- Some condensation can occur during high humidity and extreme temperatures or if wiped with another cloth after using the Fog Eraser.
- Do not wash