everyday health. breathe happy.
Meet Milan, our matte black disposable everyday mask that’s totally timeless and just a touch edgy.
what you get
- 7 black disposable face masks (Milan)
- 1 sustainable mask keepers for on-the-go storage
why you’ll love it
- Superior filtration: >98% BFE and >95% PFE keeps out bacteria, allergens, and pollution
- Certified Type IIR
- Proven protection: SGS and Nelson tested
- Super comfy: ultra lightweight and highly breathable
- Minimal, easy-to-wear style with an everyday fit
- 4-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, meltblown filter, moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of the Duomo in Milan — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
Sitting in what used to be this ancient city’s most central site, the breathtaking Duomo cathedral took six centuries to build (1386 to 1965!) and is one of the largest churches in Italy.
- 6.89in x 3.74in / 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Inside the layers: 2 black non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 1 white meltblown filter, 1 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layer
- The extra outer layer ensures a completely matte black look — it has the same tested breathability and filtration as our other medical masks
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting