Paris - 7 kids Navy face masks everyday health. made for kids.
Meet Milan, our kid-sized black disposable everyday mask that comes with DIY mask decals — because staying healthy can be fun, too.
what you get
- 7 Navy kids-sized disposable face masks (Milan)
- 1 sheet of non-toxic mask decals
why you’ll love it
- Superior filtration: >95% BFE and >90% PFE keeps out bacteria, allergens, and pollution
- Certified Type IIR
- Proven protection: SGS and Nelson tested
- Playground-proof: ultra lightweight and highly breathable
- DIY decals make mask wearing fun
- Minimal, mix-and-match style with a kid-approved fit
- 3-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, meltblown filter, moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of the Duomo in Milan — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
Sitting in what used to be this ancient city’s most central site, the breathtaking Duomo cathedral took six centuries to build (1386 to 1965!) and is one of the largest churches in Italy.
- Sized for kids 3 to 10 years old: 5.71in x 3.74in / 14.5cm x 9.5cm
- Great for adults with petite faces, too!
- Inside the layers: 1 black non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 1 white meltblown filter, 1 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layer
- Breathability: Differential Pressure <60 (Pa/cm2) (Airflow 8 l/min)
- Splash Resistance: ≥16kPa (120 mmHg)
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting