essential health. a better KN95.
Meet Rio de Janeiro — an upgraded KN95 in matte black that’s made for crowded indoor spaces, increased air pollution, and intense allergies. 6-ply technology, double filtration, odor-reducing activated charcoal, and a streamlined profile designed to keep you healthy (and looking good) whatever your plans.
what you get
- 5 black disposable KN95 masks (Rio de Janeiro)
- 5 plant-based biodegradable pouches for on-the-go storage
why you’ll love it
- 6-ply technology: water-resistant exterior, 2x meltblown filter, activated charcoal, 2x moisture-absorbing interior
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free materials
- Adjustable, hidden nose bridge for a secure fit
- Soft, no-tug ear loops
- Made in a socially responsible and sterile FDA-registered factory
- Plant-based, biodegradable storage pouches
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
The numbers on these masks are the global coordinates of the Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
With 2.5 miles of wide, golden beach and a photo-worthy promenade, Brazil’s Copacabana Beach is world famous for iconic fun in the sun.
- 9.05in x 3.22in / 23cm x 8.2cm
- Inside the layers: 1 black non-woven water-resistant outer layers, 2 white meltblown filters, 1 layer of activated charcoal, 2 white non-woven moisture-absorbing inner layers
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged
- These face masks are not substitutes for procedural masks in a clinical setting